Do you need to skip your payment? For a $40.00 fee we can skip a payment for you. Some restrictions apply, please see form for more detail. Click here for the form.
Click to print, sign and email to email@example.com
We offer a variety of ways to pay your loan and get access to you accounts.
Here are 12 easy ways to make your loan payment on time, every time.
- Recurring Payments. Don’t worry about trying to make your payment, we can take the funds for you each month at no cost to you. Click here to print form. Fill it out and sent it in via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it by the branch.
- Online Web Loan Payments. Pay your loan payment right now. Click here to make the payment for a $5.00 Convenience fee.
- Use our Virtual Branch. Use Estacado FCU Virtual Branch on our website, www.estacadofcu.com. You can manually transfer the funds or you can easily set up automatic loan payments using Estacado FCU Home Banking.
- Mobile Touch Banking. Once you’re on Virtual Branch, signing up for Estacado’s Mobile Banking is a snap. You can also use our Mobile Banking app to make loan payments, You can download the app at GooglePlay or AppStore . Search “Touch Banking” in your favorite app store once downloaded, the App Code is EstacadoFCU.
- Remote Deposit Capture. Deposit your check via Remote Deposit Capture then transfer it via Virtual Branch or Touch Banking to your loan when funds are available. You can download the app at GooglePlay or AppStore The app is called EFCURDC. Restrictions on amounts may apply. Must have checking account with Estacado FCU.
- ATM Deposit. If you have an Estacado Debit EMV card, you can deposit the funds into our deposit capable ATM’s and then make a loan payment via transfer.
- Payroll Deduction. If your employer offers direct deposit, you can set up your loan payment to be made automatically from your paycheck. After your paycheck is directly deposited into your EFCU account, your loan payment will be paid.
- Pay-by-Phone. Call us at 575-393-1596 during business hours. We will need your financial institutions routing number and account number. A $5.00 convenience fee applies.
- In Person. We’re always happy to see you.
- Night Deposit. Both branches have night deposit boxes. You can drop your payment in anytime and it will be posted the next morning.
- Mail. You can always mail a payment to us. Estacado FCU P.O. Box 280 Hobbs, NM 88241.
- Bill Pay. If you do not bank with us, you can use the bill pay from your financial institution to make your payment. Allow up to five business days for payment to be received.